Colored glazed tempered glass is a new type of glass material that is resistant to acid and alkali and has high safety by printing inorganic colored glaze on glass surface by roller (or silk screen) printing machine, drying and tempering treatment, and sintering colored glaze on glass surface permanently.
Color, design diversity (can be customized according to customer requirements), color stability does not fade, decorative effect outstanding.
· absorb and reflect part of the sun's heat, with obvious shading effect.
· increased strength and high safety after toughening.
· it can be used for composite processing such as coating, gluing, synthetic hollow, etc., to obtain important performance
· glazed glass products are tempered or semi-tempered, so they cannot be cut or ground in any form.
· the printing method of colored glazed glass is single-sided printing. It is recommended that the printing face should face inward when using external walls and Windows of buildings.